Thursday, November 10, 2011

Oldie but Goodie Thursday!

Today I am sharing an OBG image with you.  I’ve used Eggbert – Winter, one of my favourite winter image from Bugaboo Stamps.

Eggbert - Winter

I did a bit of coloring with Copics, then used liquid applique for the snowballs.  I added a red gem for the pompom on his hat.  The designer paper is from the Jovial Paper Pad by Basic Grey.  I layered the image using the round and scalloped dies by Spellbinders.  The snowflake was made using the MS snowflake punch.

Thanks for stopping by and having a look at some of the older digital images from Bugaboo stamps.  Have a wonder day!

Marilyn

Challenges:

Cards For Men – #23 Its Nearly Christmas.

Heart Song – #23 Anything Goes.

Make It Monday – #62 Anything Goes.

Stamps & Fun = Creativity – #72 Winter.

I Did It Creations – #80 Christmas/Winter.

Bah! Humbug! – #43 Snowman.

7 comments:

  1. Great card! I saw it on MIM xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love the dp and the snowy balls! Saw it on MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this is fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember to be in the running to win this week's fabulous prize, just leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw it on MIM! The more comments left, the greater your chance of winning! Good luck!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that plaid paper (I have it too and just keep hoarding it!). Very cute card with that image. Love the dimension of those snowballs.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet snowman. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card. Perfect for Christmas. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men. Enjoy seeing your creation. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card...such cute images...thanks for joining us at SFC….

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete