Tuesday, December 6, 2011

6 Geese A Laying…

12DaysBadgeDay6

It’s day 6 of our 12 Days Of Christmas challenge at Catch The Bug, and todays theme is to create a “Humorous” card.

6 Geese A Laying

This is another of the soon to be released digi’s from Bugaboo Stamps.  I think her facial expression is funny enough for a humorous card!  I added my own sentiment, which would be exactly what I would be thinking, if I had to hatch 6 eggs (babies)!

I colored the image with Copics, then cut out the image and layered on multi-layers of card stock cut with the Spellbinder round/scalloped dies.  The fancy corners were made with a Cuttlebug die.  The designer paper is from the Vicki B Collection by BoBunny.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Challenges:

Simon Says Stamps – Anything Goes.

Charisma Cardz – #47 Spots.

2 Sisters Challenge – #68 Punches and/or Dies.

Allsorts Challenge – Week 132 Circles.

Anything Goes Challenge – #55 Corners.

4 comments:

  1. Darling....yup...pregnant with 6 little eggs to hatch. I would look a little crazy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sitting her giggling! I love this image and your sentiment is just perfect!! I say this all the time including on my blog yesterday!! LOL Too cute for words! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Charisma this week! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card
    thanks for joining us at Charisma
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete