Friday, December 23, 2011

Stampin’ For The Week-End Challenge

Hi, I have another chance for you to enter to win more gorgeous Bugaboo Stamps.  We are sponsoring Stampin' For The Week-End, and their theme is “Anything Goes”.  For all the information and details for the challenge and prizes please hop over to the SFTW blog.  Good luck!

Stocking Santa - Ornament (2)

I found a tutorial on YouTube to make this “Star Fold” card.  The instructions were well done, and the card went together very quickly.  The designer papers that I used are from the Winter Papers pad by My Minds Eye.  I used the same papers for the rolled roses which I made using the MFT die. 

Stocking Santa - Ornament (3)

This is what the inside of the card looks like.  I stamped holly and berries along the inside and then went over it with a Sakura glitter pen.

Stocking Santa - Ornament

I took a close-up of the inside so you could see the image better.  This is the Stocking Santa – Ornament digital image.  I colored the Santa with Copics, but paper pieced the ornament with the same DP.  The trees were cut with a Cricut cartridge.  I added red ornaments to the trees with stickles.

Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:

Paper Sundaes – #100 Celebrate.

Paper Pretties – Red White plus One Other Color (Green).

There's Magic In The Air – Use a Bird.

Bunny Zoe's Crafts – Fancy Fold/Shaped Cards.

Celebrate The Occasion – #44 Christmas Shaped Card.

Try It On Tuesday – Anything Goes.

4 Crafty Chicks – Anything But A Rectangular/Square Card.

9 comments:

  1. I love your Star card, all Christmassy!! Such a cute Santa. I'm half way thru making the same card design but I've themed mine a little different.It's just so different from other cards and always great to challenge yourself with card construction!Beautiful work and I love these trees!!
    Merry Christmas
    Trish Munro

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty, Marilyn! I love the unique fold technique! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just wonderful!! Thanks for joining CTO.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful embellishments and such an adorable image! Really great shape card and thanks for joining this week @ CTO, I hope you had a wonderful holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card I love the colors, and the shape is super
    Thank you for joining us at CTO this week.
    DIANA L.
    http:dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful card!!!! Love the papers and details!!
    I tried one of these once but let;s just say it didn't look as good as yours!! :( I'll have to check out youtube!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Technique! I love what you did and what you made and how unique it is . Fantastic. Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow not seen this unique shaped card before. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete