Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sketch With “Just Magnolia”

I’ve been trying to use stuff from my stash, that I’ve had for ages, and never or hardly ever used.  I figure it’s a good way to make room for more.  You know a girl can never have too much stuff!  I’m using another Magnolia stamp, which I have had for a couple of years now.  I think I might have used her one other time.

Tilda

I’ve colored the image with Copics in my favourite color combo of purple and green.  The designer paper is from the Kaiser Craft Lilac Avenue Collection.  The ribbon and lace are also from my stash that’s been hanging around for ages.  I made the rolled roses with an MFT die.  I’ve add some glitter to her wings using a Sakura Glitter pen, but unfortunately you can’t see it in the picture.

Have a great week!

Marilyn

Challenges:

Just Magnolia – Week 157 Sketch.

Sweet Stampin' – Faeries and Angels.

Magnolia Down Under – #147 Make Your Own Embellishments.

Make It Monday – #90 Anything Goes.

Paper Playtime – #75 Friendship/Sentiment.

City Crafter – Week 110 Roses.

Ladybug Crafts – #61 Something With Wings.

Top Tip Tuesday – #77 Dig Out The Old.

Crafts And Me – Fabulous Flowers.

My Mum's Craft Shop – #58 Cooking Up A Recipe.

Delightful Challenges – Add Ribbon.

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Marilyn, love your flower arrangement and papers (I have them in my stash, my favs so been keeping them lol!) you are right we can never have to much stuff lol! Popped over from Make It Monday, enjoy the rest of your week, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purple and green together! Very pretty, Marilyn.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO sweet, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Tilda, lovely layout. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so gorgeous ... love you choice of colours ... many thanks for playing along with us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable Marilyn!
    Thanks so much for joining us @ Paper Playtime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You card is beautiful! I LOVE your coloring, you are very talented. Thanks for playing with us over at Paper Playtime, hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Card, thank you for entering it into our challenge at
    ~Sweet Stampin'~ this week, good luck. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pretty background paper, your beautiful flowers and that sweet sentiment Marilyn.

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww I love the bright colours of your card, so uplifting. Your flowers looks fantastic.
    Thanks for joining and sharing with us at MDUC this week hugs from Bron x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marilyn , this is so pretty .Love the colour combo too . Your flowers are fabulous .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  13. When I was in the third grade my teacher picked me to decide the colors of her room and I couldn't help but pink purple and green! The entire room was covered in it and to this day I won't forget the happy and inviting feeling of that little classroom. Just as is your card, so happy and inviting and wonderful on the eyes. :) Love your work and another pretty creation. YEAH you for using scraps....we must make room for more stuff...I do believe it's mandatory.

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
    Have a great one! Also, thank you for linking up with us at Make It Monday too.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. AD-OR-A-BLE! What a lovely card, Marilyn and the colour combo is gorgeous! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet card! Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is perfectly adorable in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card. love this image and LO, thanks for joing our challenge at My Mum's Craft Shop, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card, gorgeous colouring, and I love the bit of lace peeking out along the edge. Thanks for joining the Dig Out The Old Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  19. fabulous card, love the sweet Tilda image and fabby colour combo. Love the swirl and flowers too. Thanks for joining us this week at My Mums Craft Shop.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an adorable card. Your image is so sweet.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great card and a I need to take a leaf from your book and try to use my older stash too :D
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.
    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so darling! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!!

    ReplyDelete