Saturday, October 6, 2012

Kraftin’ Kimmie–Anything Goes!

Wow, two cards in one day I am on a roll……   I’ve used one of the very old KK stamps.  I’m not even sure what it’s called so I am naming it using the sentiment that came with it, which is “Just Skatin’ By”.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I love this stamp reminds me of an older couple enjoying their time together!  I colored the image with copics, and used chalk ink for the rosy cheeks, and Spellbinders for the round and scalloped dies.  I added a bit (ha) of gold glitter to help pop the image off of the blue designer paper by Bo Bunny.  The snowflakes were cut with a Martha Stewart punch.  I added gems which I colored to match the hat and mittens on the bears.  The final touch is the black ribbon.

I think it’s time for a tea break while I put together the next card.  I hope you are having a wonderful week-end.  Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian pals in blog land!

Marilyn

Challenges:

Kraftin' Kimmie – Challenge #2 Anything Goes.

Inspire Me Friday's – #79 Anything Goes.

Stampin With The Dragon – Animals.

Anything Goes Challenge – #77 Animals.

Delightful Challenges – Winter Holiday.

Just Keep On Crafting – Christmas.

Created With Love – #11 Christmas.

10 comments:

  1. What an adorable card. I love the non traditional colors and the bears are darling. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Created with love challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific Christmas card! I love the adorable polar bears! Thanks for playing along at Created With Love Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card and image,love the ribbon.
    Thanks for playing along with Created with Love Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marilyn, you are doing a great job with the KK challeges. Loved your Pink card! And this one is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet couple! Love your card inpired me to get started on some winter cards myself! Thanks for sharing your creation and joining us at

    Stamping Dragon Designs.

    Angela Bonanno (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card... perfect image and colouring!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Anything Goes... hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow this is gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at anything goes challenge.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love your beautiful card. The details are perfect! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digital Delight Challenges!
    Denise
    DDC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet image on a beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Dragon Designs for the Stamping with the Dragon Weekly Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete