Saturday, October 6, 2012

Kraftin’ Kimmie’s Birthday Bash!

Hi Guys!

Well its been a long time since I have posted anything.  I have been visiting my kids and grandbabies for 2 1/2 months.  It was pure joy!  I have to admit that every now and then I felt the ping of withdrawal from card making.  I decided to jump right in and join the Kraftin' Kimmie 3rd Anniversary birthday party.  She is having lots of challenges and prizes.  You can find all the details on her challenge blog.  I’ve managed to get two cards made for Challenge #1 Pink and Girlie, and Challenge #2 Anything Goes. 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I’ve used one of my favourite Lulu stamps and the cute little sentiment that comes with it.  The image is colored with copics, and then I added some glitter on her tutu and hair baubles.  The flowers are made with the MFT rolled roses dies.  The stars were inked with distressed ink and then glittered.  The designer papers are leftovers from other projects.  I even decided to not be lazy and pull out the “ole” sewing machine….lol. 

I had great fun creating again, and have to say my withdrawal systems are all gone for now!  Thanks for stopping by!

Marilyn

Challenges:

Kraftin' Kimmie#1 Pink and Girlie.

Simon Says Stamps – Glimmer and Sparkle.

Crafts and Me – #104 My Sentiments Exactly.

Divas By Design – #55 Texture.

Papertake Weekly – Anything Goes.

Make It Monday – #109 Anything Goes.

Totally Stampalicious – Anything Goes.

11 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card ,so sweet and girly ...my fave kinda card ,love your colouring and pretty embellies
    traceyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Lovely colours and embellishments. Everything works so well together. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Marilyn, your image is adorable, such gorgeous colours and sparkling and your details are scrumptious.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Marilyn. I love the image, she is so sweet. Fabulous soft colours too.
    I saw you on MIM
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great image & a lovely card, spyed this beauty on MIM, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such sweet card Marilyn! Thank you so much for joining the celebration at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. Love Lulu and now that I have a granddaughter I can make some really girly cards like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marilyn your card is absolutely gorgeous, so pretty and girly, and you've coloured sweet Lulu beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Says
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us this week at Diva's
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marilyn, your softly colored Lulu with her tutu looks fabulous on this pretty, sparkly card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's "My Sentiments Exactly!" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete