Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December Krafty Peeks – Day One!

Hold on to your hats everyone….it’s time for the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps December release!  You’re going to love them!  I created a card using one of the new “Circus Trinkets”.
Circus Trinkets 1
At first I was going to color him in, but I liked the non-colored image better on this card, but there are so many possibilities with this trinket.  I got a close-up for you.
Circus Trinkets
Don’t forget to hop over to the other Krafty girls blogs. They have other cards and projects to show  you, and you know they will all be stunning!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Marilyn

  

7 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the colors and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty! I love monochromatic cards, and I always forget to make them!!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice monochromatic card...great image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right, no coloring needed here. The trinket looks great on there as is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute Marilyn, love the simplicity so the Trinket is the focus. Hope you have fun playing along with us this month!

    ReplyDelete