Saturday, December 1, 2012

Guest Designer for Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps!

I am thrilled and excited to be a guest designer for the month of December with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.  It’s a little intimidating to work with the incredibly talented Krafty Girls.  I am sure I will learn a lot from the ladies.

This week’s challenge #157 is ”Baby It’s Cold Outside” creating snow or cold weather projects.  I am using the rubber stamp “Maxwell Snowboarding” for a Christmas card.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

He is just too darn cute!  I created a slider card so that Maxwell could actually snowboard down the card.  I colored the image with copics and then stamped another image on thicker black card stock and glued them together to give more stability to the image. I used a penny which I covered with white card stock and then used a dimensional to adhere Maxwell to the penny.  I added a little glitter to his gloves and scarf.  I also added white applique to the snow on the leaf. 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The paper is from the ‘Snowed In’ paper pad by My Mind’s Eye.  Martha Stewart clear glitter to form the mountains.  The sentiment came with the rubber stamp.  Some colored seed beads on the bottom for decoration and depth.

I hope you will join us this week for a fun challenge.  Don’t forget to check out the DT’s gorgeous work.  Have a wonderful week-end!

Marilyn

Challenges:

Crafty Ann's Challenges – #79 Birds/and or Animals.

Fussy And Fancy Friday = #77 I Love Christmas.

Stampin' For The Weekend – #22 Use Some Texture.

Simon Says Stamps – Anything Goes.

Creative Card Crew – #24 Anything Goes.

Party Time Tuesday – #96 Anything Goes.

Lexi's Creations – #79 Christmas.

Make It Monday – #117 Always Anything Goes.

11 comments:

  1. Marilyn, Congrats on your guest designer spot. I was a KK guest in Sept. and I loved it and made good friends. Your card is adorable. I can't wait to see what you make all month. You are a fabulous card maker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I had a tutorial printed out somewhere to make one of these and forgot all about it. I must dig it out!!

    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend for our Texture Challenge!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marilyn, wow what a fun card, I love the image you've used and your colouring is beautiful. thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love how you've made the snowy ground, and the DP with trees look great as background for this sweet winter scene! I spotted your lovely card on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Marilyn, love the image he is just adorable,love the papers, the perfect background, the beads and applique are wonderful.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fabulous! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Marylin, this is such a fabulous card. Love your beautiful coloring on the adoralbe image. Thank you for playing along with us this week at Make It Monday... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card! I love your fun layout!

    Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow!! What a sweet little critter!! Love the fun snow effect you've done here! Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at Fussy and Fancy Fridays ! Hope you will join us again!! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

    ReplyDelete