Friday, February 21, 2014

Cup Of Tea!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I don’t know about everyone else, but I have a hard time with cards for men and really how often do we think to make them.  We try to stay away from ribbon and flowers so most of the time the cards are quite simple.  I think I need to make them more often!  This card features another “Golden Oldie” rubber stamp by Art Impressions.  The sentiment is a stamp from Simon Says Stamps.  The image is colored with Copics.  The designer papers are from scraps left over from other projects. 

Challenges:

A Little Bit Crafty – Man Up.

i heart sketches – #54

Artistic Inspirations Challenges #79 Anything Goes Masculine.

Crafting By DesignsJust For Boys.

Crafty Little Fairies – One For The Boys.

Crafty Ribbons Challenge – #77 Anything Goes.

Love To Scrap Challenge – #24 Anything Goes.

Creative Corner Challenges – A Little Bit.

Sister Act Challenges – #45 Anything Goes.

A Creative Romance – Let’s Get Sentimental.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks ever so for sharing your fabulous card with us at Crafty Little Fairies this week. it's perfect!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know and if you want in I'll send you a link after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful the perfect man card :) Thanks for playing along this week at Artistic Inspirations Masculine challenge. Good Luck
    Carmen
    Owner AI

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha yes i perfectly understand what you mean by the difficulty of making a card for men...i tried once and couldn't help adding ribbon and pearls!! i guess it depends on the colors...
    you managed a very elaborate men card ! great contrasting colors and patterns ! they match and strike! lots of squares and the image is male and yet adorable, the sentiment perfect for the card ! the perfect amound of sweetness!! ^^
    ♥Thank you so much for sharing on Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog♥
    Shuly DT
    (。◕‿◕。)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous project I love it, thankyou for sharing it this week with us at Artistic Inspirations
    Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one amazing male/masculine card!!! Great patterned paper and great image choice. Thank you for joining us for Sketch 54 at FTH. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, such a great image and I love the papers.
    Thank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! I love that stamped image of the old man with the suspenders! You did a great job on this masculine card; I agree that they are really hard to make! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tee hee - love those oldies from A.I. Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! I really enjoy masculine cards! Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner and hope to see you again!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete