Monday, July 28, 2014

“Naughty” Clarabelle!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The challenge this week on the Kraftin’ Kimmie blog is Christmas In July!  Since I was too lazy to dig out my holiday stamps I decided to use Clarabelle and make a ‘naughty or nice’ card!  The stamp and sentiment are both from Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps.  I love this rubber stamp and it can be used for any occasion. I colored the image with Copics and added some Stickles Stardust to her wings.  I used one of my very favorite color combo’s of pink and turquoise.  The designer paper is from the Winter land paper pad by Fancy Pants. The snowflake is a Doohickey die and the wreath and square are also dies.  The enamel dots are by Now and Then. 

Challenges:

The House That Stamps Built – Sketch J2314.

Lexi's Creations – #121 Christmas In July.

Dream Valley Challenges – #187 Favorite Color Combo.

Christmas Card Challenge – #35 Anything Goes.

The Corrosive Challenge – #203 Christmas In July.

A Little Bit Crafty – It’s Magic.

Crafting At The Weekend – #4 Anything Goes.

Hiding In My Craft Room – #159 Christmas In July.

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps – #240 Christmas In July.

My Sheri Crafts – #138 Christmas In July.

Jelly Park Friday Challenges – Christmas In July.

613 Avenue Create#82 Anything Goes with Sentiment.

6 comments:

  1. Love the risque fairy with her sparkly wings,love the dies and beautiful papers--thanks for joining us at CATW
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute, love the layers. Thanks for joining in over at my Sheri crafts this week.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does look naughty, doesn't she? But you've softened her up with the rest of your pretty accents! Cute card! Thanks for playing along in our Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this! Super super cute and love the die cuts! Thanks for joining in the Corrosive Challenge and good luck in the draw!
    DebbieM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, Marilyn! I really like the sparkle on the wings, and all the lovely dies! Thank you for joining us at Jellypark Friends! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's adorable!
    Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete