Friday, August 29, 2014

Esmerelda!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

When I saw this rubber stamp at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps I almost fell out of my chair from giggling!!  I love this stamp!  It came in the mail yesterday and it was stamped and colored before I did anything else….lol.  I used my trusted Copics to color this stamp and layered her on card stock using the round Spellbinder dies.  The designer paper (also brand new) is from Graphic 45 and its called ‘Botanical Tea’.  The hilarious sentiment comes with the stamp.  The butterfly is a combination of two dies from Memory Box.  Ones called Pippi and the other is Isabella. Now I just have to decide which friend is going to receive this as a birthday card!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Challenges:

Papertake Weekly – Sketch #93.

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge – #244 Hot Stuff.

Simon Says Stamp – Anything Goes.

Sister Act Card Challenge – #72 Anything Goes.

Creative Corner Challenges – Anything Goes.

Brown Sugar Challenges – #109 Anything Goes.

Crafty Ribbons – Birthday With Ribbon.

Frosted Designs – Stamps.

Simply Create Too – #69 Show Us Something New. 

Through The Craft Room Door – Anything Goes.

11 comments:

  1. I love your gorgeous tatooed girl so funny! Many thanks to join us on special birthday 's Crafty Ribbons Challenge. Good luck from Christelle DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful I think it should be framed, what a great character and you colored her so well. Thanks for sharing with us at the Brown Sugar Challenge. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Marilyn, I love your layout and pretty papers......your image is such fun and beautifully coloured!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card out a smile on my face! cool image and great colour combo. Thank you for joining our Creative Corner challange. :) Cat - DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty, Marilyn -- both the image and the card! :-D I want to say thanks for playing in the Anything Goes challenge at Through the Craft Room Door. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again soon. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous - what a fun image!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card hun, I love the colours and the main image is great :) Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marilyn: Your card is beautiful--stamp is a HOOT. Glad you joined in our Simply Create Too Challenge #69 - "Show Us Something New" [& thanks for telling us what 'new' you used].

    Smiles,

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun! I love it!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! Beautiful coloring, gorgeous layout, and an image that sure to bring lots of smiles. Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Ty for joining us @ Simply Create Too this week!


    Amanda
    SCTDT
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete