Sunday, August 31, 2014

Savannah’s Secret Window

Before I show you my card I have wonderful news,  I’ve been asked to join the amazing Design Team on Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog!  I am so thrilled to be part of this team and to be able to use the gorgeous stamps created by Heather Valentin!  I hope I do you proud!

The theme for this fortnight challenge is

Include A Window

Please head over to our blog and see what my other team mates have made.  You won’t be disappointed!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

For my card I’ve used the image  “Savannah’s Secret Window, and you can check it out here.  While you’re there, you might as well browse through all the gorgeous stamps available at the Lacy Sunshine store!  Have fun!

I colored the image with Copics and layered her on bright pink and turquoise card stock.  The designer paper is called ‘Summertime’ which was a free paper pad that came with a magazine that I had purchased last year.  Talk about hoarding my paper….lol.  The ribbon and gems are by Crafts.  I made the butterfly with a MS punch and added turquoise liquid pearls on the body.  Then I added a sentiment and a charm to finish up the card.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Challenges:

Clear It Out Challenge – Favourite Color Combo and Anything Goes (Pink and Turquoise).

Through The Craft Room Door – Anything Goes.

Fan-tastic Tuesday – #50 Anything Goes.

Tuesday Throwdown – #210 Anything Goes.

Inky Impressions#174 Anything Goes.

LIttle Red Wagon – #252 Girl Power.

Simon Says Stamp – Anything Goes.

Aud Sentiments Challenge – #114 Sentiment That’s Not A Birthday.

Cute Card Thursday – #336 Anything Goes.

Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenges – #44 Anything Goes.

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new DT position, Marilyn! Love the colors you put together for your debut card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog hope to see you again...wonderful take on our challenge <((><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image lovely charm to that a great colours. Looks smashing. Thanks for playing with us over at AUD sentiments this time.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new DT! Lovely card. The image is so sweet and I love the colorful papers you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colours. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 50 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fantastic creation, Marilyn! Fab coloring and lovely papers. I want to say thanks again for playing in the Anything Goes challenge at Through the Craft Room Door.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving that image!!! also love all the layers and details! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out Challenge, best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card. Gorgeous image and I love the vibrant colours in your card. Thanks for joining out Girl Power challenge over at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wath a treat1!Choice of papers is wonderful! I like your coloring and image!
    Thanks for sharing with us your creation at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge "Anything Goes" and I hope to see again.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, great spring feel to it with those fab papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete