Saturday, November 29, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Nothing gets me more in the Christmas spirit then Christmas Songs  and working on my holiday cards!  This little cutie is a digital image from Mo’s Digital Pencil.  This is ‘North Pole Employee Number 5533’.  She’s part of a set of two digital images.  I colored the image with Copics and used a Spellbinder die for the layering.  I wanted a Christmas tree so I decided to make my own using the Fiskars branch punch.  I cut out a green tree shape and then layered the branches over the cut out.  The stars and snowflakes are punches I found at the dollar store.  I also added some glitter to the stars/snowflakes. I used a Christmas Cuttlebug embossing folder for the white panel.  The designer paper is from the Kaiser Craft Mint Twist paper pad.

Thanks for taking time to stop by!  Have a wonderful day!

Challenges:

My Sheri Crafts – #147 Oh Christmas Tree!

Winter Wonderland – Dies and Punches.

Mo's Digital Challenge – #242 Snow or Snowflakes.

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge – #287 Christmas Present.

Crafty Creations – #277 Embossing.

Simon Says Stamp Challenge – Anything Goes.

Holly Jolly Christmas – Christmas Elves.

Fan-tastic Tuesday – #63 Anything Goes Twist Trees.

Addicted To Stamps – #92 Lots Of Layers.

My Craft Creations – Anything Goes.

Crafty Sentiments Challenge – Use Die Cuts.

Party Time Tuesday – #191 Anything Goes.

15 comments:

  1. wow fabulous card Marilyn. love the cute elf and your tree looks stunning!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just pure Christmas delight. Loving the traditional colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful wonderful card. Love the image, colouring in but the tree is just fab. Thanks for linking up with us over at myshericrafts.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Marilyn, gorgeous design, love the tree!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice tree and beautifully colored elf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! love the tree
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. me again

    thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab card thanks for sharing with FTT Rachel dtt

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Mo's images, and this one is especially fab! What lovely colouring, too, and your Christmas tree is just gorgeous!! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Marilyn, super cute and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. JUST ADORABLE! I love your Christmas Tree! Thanks for playing along with Holly Jolly!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - I love this tree - so creative, and the whole card is such a pretty design. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just adore this card. Such a fun image and wonderful colouring. The tree is a great embellishment. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly and please join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Marilyn! I already commented in the Clubhouse, but I just needed to tell you again how much I love this!!! Especially the tree! Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's!! Hugs, Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Marilyn! Did you see this card won our Guest Designer spot at My Sheri Crafts?! Please contact me for details. myshericrafts at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete