Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Dance Like No One’s Watching!

That’s me….or it use to be me in my much younger days!  I still like to dance especially to the good old oldies!  This is for Challenge #2 for the Facebook Kraftin’ Kimmie party.  The challenge was another sketch and the twist was to use some Pink.  The rubber stamp I used for this card is called Holly Hip Hop.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I used my favourite colour combo of Pink and Grey.  Atleast that’s my favourite colour combo for now!  I colored the image with Copics and then layered her on pink and grey card stock.  The designer papers are from the American Crafts “Welcome Spring” paper pad.  The flower is a die by Spellbinders.  It’s called Flower Surprise.  My tip for making different doilies is to use a corner punch.  For my doily I used a MS corner punch, that co-ordinates with the border punch on the card.  I don’t recall the name of these punches.  Ribbon and pearls are by Crafts.  Thanks for stopping by and having a look!

Challenges:

The Pink Elephant Challenge – #283 Anything Goes.

Through The Purple Haze Challenge – #76 Anything Goes.

Clear It Out Challenge – Anything Goes/Stash Anything Goes.

Papertake Weekly – Anything Goes.

Party Time Tuesdays – #195 Anything Goes.

TTCRD Challenge – Anything Goes.

Top Tip Tuesday Challenge – Favourite Color Combo. (Pink and Grey)

Digi Choosday Challenge – Wk 5 In The Pink.

Brown Sugar Challenge – #131 Three Different Embellishments. (ribbon, die, pearls)

A Gem Of A Challenge – Lots Of Layers.

14 comments:

  1. A really gorgeous card, love the image and design, thank you for sharing it with us at Top Tip Tuesday.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab image on your card thanks for sharing with brown sugar this week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image and your color combo. Beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenges this week. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design, like the papers and the image is fab, great colouring too
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant, such a fabulous image and great papers - a super card.
    Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent image! Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Choosday Challenge 'In The Pink'. Yvonne (DT)

    www.digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent card...love it.

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic entry..thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog...stop by to play again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great image - looks like me when I'm trying to 'dance' - although I am redder in the face! Brilliant card design. Thank you for entering the TTPH Challenge this time, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is gorgeous, thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday..Good Luck.

    Caz xx
    My Blog
    Pennys Paper-Crafty DT
    Digi Choosday DT
    Creative Craft Cottage DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card with lots of detail. Thanks for entering the In The Pink Challenge at Digi Choosday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Card and Colors! Thank you for inspiring us this week at Through the Craftroom Door. We love all of our participates and would love to have you come back again next week and Join in the Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous, love it ...thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card and great image, and your amazing colouring! Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Top Tip Tuesday
    Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete