Friday, March 13, 2015

KRAFTIN' KIMMIE MARCH SNEAK PEAKS - DAY 3


 
We are super excited to have another amazingly fun set from artist, Emilie Goulet!!! This one's called YOUNG AT HEART! This fabby set is all about love and life and having fun, no matter what age you happen to be!! It features THREE sweet images plus TEN coordinating sentiments!!


I loved working with this stamp!  My husband says this will be me and him in a few short years!!  Such a sweet couple!  I've used The Basic Grey "Out Of Print" paper pad for my card. 


Kraftin Kimmie Stamps will be offering one lucky person a chance to win the ENTIRE March release??  All you have to do to win is GO HERE and then join us for the LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!!! Hope you can join us for all the fun and excitement and prizes Sunday morning beginning at 11am EST!! Hope to see you there!



 

19 comments:

  1. Sweet :-)
    Love your layout and all the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet! I love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be the perfect anniversary card for an older couple! I love the background paper, and how you used the squares to break it up a bit. Your coloring is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, do you ever sell your cards? I would love to buy this for my husband for our anniversary???Michelle michellemallett@wowway.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Love the heart and the blocking of the background papers.
    Thanks for sharing a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Gina - it would be an excellent anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful card! I am a Senior Caregiver...gotta have this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab new set! Love your color choices and coloring! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous!! I love everything about your card! The flowers and papers are beautiful! The image is adorable and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card.... Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! Fabulous panels, Fabulous Paper! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooo . . . this is gorgeous! Love the paper combo and your take on the KKS sketch. Your coloring is stunning and I can't even imagine how long it took you to cut it out (specially with those little cut outs around the legs)!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful!!!
    This card design is just so totally awesome!! Smiles.
    Great colours, fabby colouring, awesome layout.

    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous!!! I love everything about your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is just stunning! Love the papers, colouring, the die cuts and flowers, they are all just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete