Wednesday, April 8, 2015

KKS APRIL SNEAK PEEKS - DAY ONE


Hi and welcome to day ONE of our April Kraftin' Kimmie Peeks!!! We've got SO many goodies in store for you this month so let's get started!!!

First, let's kick things off with a stamp set you may have already seen!! If you weren't lucky enough to scoop up one of our fantastic Limited Edition Krafty Kard Kits last month which featured this new stamp set, you'll be happy to know that we will be releasing I {HEART} COFFEE! with all our other new stamp sets this weekend!!!


The image is from artist Emilie Goulet and it comes with THREE witty sentiments!! We've been having a blast creating with it and don't miss the new coffee embellishments we've just added to the krafty shop, as well as the fabulous paper pad Spring Blossom by Kaisercraft that was included in the kit with specialty papers and die cuts!

We hope you can join us for all the fun and excitement and prizes at our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!! It will take place on Saturday evening beginning at 6pm EST!!  I hope you can come hang out with us!

My card today is a "Gate Fold Card".  I love how the image peaks out through the die cut opening in the front of the card.

 
The designer papers are the ones that were included in the exclusive card kit....they're gorgeous!!  Here are a few more pictures showing the card closed and completely opened.  In my hast to get this posted I forgot to give the link to where I found the tutorial for this type of gate fold card!  You can find the tutorial here.




19 comments:

  1. Marilyn! You are such a great card maker! I always love your creations. Love the gate fold with the cut outs. WOW, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn, your cards are always so well done but this card is especially clever. Love it! I love the colors you choose for the mug, your coloring is just phenomenal. TFS xx Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fantastic way to feature that fun image...love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW ! Your card is truly beautiful. I love it : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Both the coloring and design.....just gorgeous ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool card - great design and layout

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful AND adorable!! Great color combo and I love the shape of the die you used for the front "frame".

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is gorgeous!! Thanks for the fab gate fold window opening idea... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty and I love the attention to detail in your card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this gate fold card!!! It is incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovin' this new stamp set! Your card is so pretty, love the orange and turquiose together.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is VERY clever. Tks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh fantastic folding card. I definitely want to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. SUPER COOL card Marilyn!!!
    WOW - you have added AWESOMENESS to this FUN stamp with your FABULOUS fancy folds - LOVE IT ALL, inside and out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a stunningly clever card and I LOVE it!! Love the colours too,and I'm now asking for a tut of how you did the gate fold card!! PLEASE!!!!

    ReplyDelete