Friday, April 10, 2015

KKS APRIL SNEAK PEEKS - DAY THREE

Hey everyone!! Welcome back to day THREE of our APRIL Kraftin' Kimmie Peeks!!! Have you been enjoying the peeks so far?? So much fun!!...
We are super excited to have another amazingly fun set from artist, Cheryl Grant!!! Of course it features our favourite kids....Lulu, Lexi and Lucas!! This one's called SWEET BIRTHDAY KIDS!
This fabby set is all about celebrating, making wishes, friends and having fun, no matter what age you happen to be!! It features THREE sweet images plus SEVEN coordinating sentiments and it's also such great timing that Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps just got the new Birthday Wishes - Boy and Girl paper pads by Echo Park!!!
I hope you can join us for all the fun and excitement and prizes at our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!! Come join us on Saturday night beginning at 6pm EST!! We'll be celebrating all the new stamp sets for April plus giving some stuff away!! It's always a great time with the new stamps being released at 7pm, so I hope you can spend an hour with Kimmie and the Krafty Girls and Guests!!

So for today's Sneak Peek I have made a "Peek-a-Boo" card.  I found the tutorial online and am including the link for anyone who would love to try to make one!  The designer papers I've used are from the Echo Park Summer Days paper pad.  The Butterfly and Crisp Bow are dies from Memory Box.  The Tag and aperture in the card are dies by Spellbinder and corner dies are by Cuttlebug.  When you open the card the image is replaced with another and for mine I used another of the stamps from the set.
On the inside of the card I have another die by Spellbinders and the balloons are a die by Simon Says Stamps.  The designer paper for the inside is just some I had leftover from other projects.  Here is another picture where you can see the images changing.  It's very hard to take still pictures of this card because it doesn't really show you how the card works!

 

17 comments:

  1. Marilyn, I just love the peek a boo window! What a lot of work....

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This card is amazing - I have to find out how to make a pee-a-boo card too:)
    Love all the different colors and elements you have used. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How darling is this new set??? Love it! Love your card too. I have done a peekaboo card before but I havent seen it done with the bigger window like this, I might have to try this too. Tfs Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! This just amazing, I have never seen one of these before, so bright and cheery....I'm off to view the tutorial... lol...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is AMAZING! what a wonderful design! pure eye candy!
    thanks for sharing!
    hugs
    Judy K

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWZERS this is an Amazing Peek a boo card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! what a fun technique!! I've never seen that before; I'm going to have to go check out the tutorial. A beautiful card, too. Love the colors and the papers and that gorgeous flower cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Marilyn, I would love to see this made on video. Its totally awesome! ( I can't find a place on your blog to subscribe to your page??? I'll look again!) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute new stamp set. Adorable festive cards too. Love the fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is Fantastic!!! Beautiful beautiful card!!! Great coloring and super fun! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW wow WOW
    Your card is SERIOUSLY AWESOME, SUPER CUTE and ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS Marilyn - LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION and for the link too - I am definitely going to give this a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this, it's amazing. The layout, the colours, the colouring the whole card ..genius :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an amazing card!! It is so beautiful!!! The colours, the design, the layout, everything is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your window card! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete