Sunday, May 17, 2015

KRAFTIN' KIMME STAMPS RELEASE DAY HOP!

 
Over the last few days in our Krafty Peeks, we have shared lots of amazing creations featuring new stamp sets from all of our artists for our May release!  
First off, there is the fabulous new spring set from artist, Annie Rodrigue called CHASE YOUR DREAMS, the mini stamps called ITTY BITTY FRIENDS, an awesome new masculine set from artist Emilie Goulet called WILD & CRAZY GUYS and the perfect set for wedding season from Cheryl Grant called HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
There is also MORE new goodies in the shop including new paper pads plus MORE new Kimmie's Sparkles and a totally new section of fun embellishments called BEAUTIFUL BUTTONS!!
 
 
Wow, wasn't that a great week of gorgeous projects from all the Krafty ladies and guests!  My release day hop card features Arianna from the "Itty Bitty Friends" stamp set. 
I thought this stamp would be great used for a shaker card.  After I colored the image with Copics I add some Stardust Stickles to the body of the mermaid.  I used yellows, blues and green chalks on the background behind the mermaid.  Then I added pearls using the Icy White pearl pen to give the look of bubbles.  Then for a pop of color I thought the color of coral beads would be perfect.  I used the scalloped Spellbinders to frame the opening in the card. 
 


9 comments:

  1. How absolutely adorable! LOVE the shaker and the perfect colors! The coral and the turtle are awesome additions. Love this ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is soooo pretty! The shaker is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH! What a fantastic shaker card!! I so LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card very much!!! This is my Fave mermaid stamp by KKS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shaker and the turtle charm, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just FABULOUS! Love the shaker and the turtle charm! PERFECT! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous shaker card!! Love the turtle charm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, I love shaker cards and Marilyn you did a Fantastic job creating yours! I love the cute little turtle you added it’s an adorable touch to your card :) Arianna from the Itty Bitty Friends stamp set is one I would love to try and color. I also need to learn to make me a shaker card they look so fun to create. Thanks hun for sharing! ~Trina

    ReplyDelete