Saturday, October 10, 2015

KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS SNEAK PEEK - DAY FIVE!

 
 
We are back with Day FIVE of the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps OCTOBER KRAFTY PREVIEWS!!! It's our last day of peeks before the release....TONIGHT!!
Today we are sharing a SUPER cute set of stamps by artist Emilie Goulet, featuring three adorable furry friends! The set is called ICE, ICE, BABY!! This fun set includes THREE main images plus FOUR perfectly coordinating sentiments!! They are ADORABLE!!! 

 
We are ALSO releasing that special stamp set that was part of the
Holiday Kard Kit last month! You can NOW purchase it individually and Emilie designed this sweet image of Santa and his little helper too! The set is called NO PEEKING!


Be sure to join us for all the fun and excitement and prizes TONIGHT beginning at 6pm EST!! Hope you can come hang out with us at our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!  
  

I am very happy with how this card turned out!  I started with one idea and ended up with another....lol!  I can't tell you how often that happens!  I used the October sketch for the layout of the card.  Once I colored the image I layered it using the Spellbinder round dies.  The beautiful paper is from the American Crafts - Very Merry paper pad.  The tags are a die from Simon Says Stamp and the snowflake is a Do-hickey die by Magnolia.  I add a dimensional poinsettia sticker to the center of the snowflake.  I used the scraps from the designer paper to make coordinating paper beads.  I think they make the card pop.  If you haven't made paper beads before you should give it a try!  It's super easy and it's a great way to use your scraps!

Challenges:

Scrap Creations Challenge - For A Child.
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes.
Craft Your Passion Challenge - #282 Anything Goes.
Crafting From The Heart Challenge - #80 Anything Goes.
Southern Girls Challenge - Let's Celebrate.
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - #101 Animals.
A Snowflake Promise - #7 Anything Goes.
Pile It On Challenge - #89 Recipe (1-2-3)
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - October.
Winter Wonderland Challenge - Christmas Flowers.

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Isn't he just delightful. I like your embellishments too. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous festive design, love the beads
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!! I love your coloring and design. The little mouse is just adorable. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely your card. I like the papers and the image.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Good luck. xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this stunning card, I have just ordered this stamp set. My first set of kraftin Kimmie stamps, can't wait to use them x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card love the image and your bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card and such beautiful colouring! I love these two stamp sets! Great embellishments and the use of traditional colours! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, this is amazing! I love the image and deign of your card. So beautiful. Thank you for joining our challenge at CC & CC. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and I love your beads and the overall design. Thanks so much for playing along at Winter Wonderland this week. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. FANTASTIC Card!! LOVE the paper beads.. these have been on my I want to try list over a year! LOL! Yours turned out GREAT!!!
    Thank You for joining us last week at PIO!
    Hope you join us again soon!
    Have a GREAT Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card. I love all the details. Thankyou so much for sharing with us at a Snowflakes Promise. Good Luck..Genny DT xxx

    ReplyDelete