Thursday, November 12, 2015

KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS SNEAK PEEKS - DAY FOUR!

 
Hey everyone!! Welcome back to day FOUR of our NOVEMBER Kraftin' Kimmie Peeks!  All of our brand new CLEAR stamp sets will be released on Saturday night!! 
The totally adorable stamp set that we're previewing today is from artist Cheryl Grant and it's called HAPPINESS IS READING! It features our favourite kids, Lulu and Lucas plus their furry friends, settling in for some reading time with a good book! The set also includes five coordinating sentiments!


I hope you can come hang at our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY! The fun begins at 6pm EST and we'll be celebrating the new stamp sets with fun and prizes!
  

I think this is my favourite set from the sneak peeks this month!  I love to read and I have a seven year old grandson who reads as much as I do if not more!!  We're both sci-fi nerds!  I made this card with a removable bookmark.  I think he is going to love it!
The designer papers I used are from the Fancy Pants - Making Waves paper pad. Here again, I used the La-La-Land stitched circle die for the image.  The background is a label die by Spellbinder.  I created the tassel using embroidery floss.  The brads are by Doodlebug.

Challenges:

The Corrosive Challenge - #237 Add A Sentiment.
Crafting From The Heart - #85 Anything Goes.
Craft Your Passion - #287 Anything Goes.
Fan-tastic Tuesday - #111 Anything Goes/Letter "B" (boy).
Penny's Paper Crafty - #253 Use 3 Of Something (designer paper).
Creative Craft Cottage Challenge - #151 Anything Goes.
Creative Moments - #81 Anything Goes.
Inspiration Destination - #59 Anything Goes.

20 comments:

  1. Awesome job love all of the details..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card, love the tassle and the page flags and of course always your design and colouring. It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors, great coloring, so beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the cute image and love your design. Thanks for sharing with us in our challenge at Penny's Paper crafty and we hope to see you again soon. Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello again, Jennifer back with another DT head on. I love this card, the image is great and love how you have coloured it. Fab backing papers and a great design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Craft Cottage and hope to see you again. Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore hus cute little cheeks.
    You have brought him to life beautifully.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully designed and colored card. Love the tassle and the cool little hash tag sentiments:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Love the colour combo! Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Creative Craft Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is really beautiful. I love the colors and the layout. Great coloring too. I think he is going to love it!. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenges blog and good Luck !
    MARYVONNE, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love this card, cute, beautifully coloured image, fab l/o, papers and colour combo and I couldn't agree more with the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and fabulous colouring Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card!! Love the papers and color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Fan Tastic Tuesday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "use 3 of something” challenge over at Penny’s & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Come and Get It)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT Tuesday Throwdown)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute card. Love the new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What super colouring and a great card.The bookmark is a wonderful idea and love the design.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck..Hope to seeyou again soon.

    Caz PPC DT xx
    My Blog
    Pennys Paper-Crafty DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the colors and the idea to have a removal bookmark. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Email me link to your card so I can find it at grohcm at gmail dot com. I will send you an email when the post goes live. Thank you.
    Cindy at Cre8ive Cindy Blog

    ReplyDelete