Friday, November 13, 2015

KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS SNEAK PEEKS - DAY FIVE!

 
Hi, I'm back with Day FIVE of our November Krafty Peeks for the NEW Release at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
The set we are sharing today is a special edition stamp set!!  It's called OH, CROP! The set features SIX fun sentiments plus EIGHT fun icon stamps!
 

I hope you can come hang out with us at our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY! The fun begins at 6pm EST on Saturday night and we'll be celebrating the new stamp sets with fun and prizes! Then all the new release stamp sets will be released!!!
  

Instead of a card today I decided to make a simple door hanger for my craft room!  I used distress ink markers and stamped the images to create a background paper.  The opening is framed with a fancy round die by Spellbinders.  Then I added a cute pink bow.  I chose one of my favourite color combo's of pink and purple.






11 comments:

  1. Cute project!! Thanks for sharing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect project for the work-a-holic crafter. LOL:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely and cute card, love the way you used the stamps for creating the background .Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is great to take on a retreat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great creation. Love the idea !! Great new set of stamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love the door hanger! What a fun project to make with the new stamps. I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete