Sunday, December 27, 2015

2015 Year In Rewind With Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

Today all the Krafty Girls are picking some of their favourite stamps from the last year!  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps also changed over to Clear Stamps!  We were all very excited with this change and loved working with them!! 

So from December 26th - 31st Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is having a Boxing Sale with a savings of up to 50% off!!  Grab them while you can, especially the Rubber Stamps because once they are gone they will be gone forever!!!  Besides having all the stamps and stamp sets on sale there are also papers and oodles of fun stuff at reduced prices!! 
 
My first favourite set was "Young At Heart" by Emilie Goulet.  I particular love this one because I always tease my husband that this will be us in a few years....lol!  It's perfect for any type of card you would need to make for a Senior!


My second favourite stamp set is called "Happiness Is Reading" by Cheryl Grant.  Anyone who knows me, knows I love to read!  My kindle or book are never far from me!  This one was also perfect for my grandson Owen!  He loves to read as much if not more as his Grammy!  So if you have any children or adults of any age this stamp is perfect for you!


Head on over to the Kraftin Kimmie Blog to get lots more of ideas from the Krafty Gals!!  Have fun shopping!!

Marilyn

1 comment:

  1. both fabulous cards Marilyn! gorgeous colouring and layouts. hope you had a good christmas
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete