Thursday, October 13, 2016

KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS SNEAK PEEKS - DAY THREE!

  
 
Welcome back to Day THREE of our October Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
We're back with another day of fabulous previews featuring lots of holiday inspiration!
Today we are sharing an adorable new set from artist Cheryl Grant! It features two of our sweet kiddos, Lucas and Lexi....plus their furry little friends! The set is called COLD NOSES and features two main images PLUS five coordinating sentiments!
 
 
You will see today's set in action as you hop around the Krafty blogs! You'll see the list below and be sure to leave some love at each stop because one lucky commenter is going to WIN a gift voucher to the krafty shop!
ALL of the new October clear stamp sets will be released on Saturday afternoon! Be sure to join us at the LIVE Online Release party beginning at 2pm EST! Come join us to help celebrate the new release, check out lots of krafty kreations, have a chance to win some prizes and hang out with all our krafty friends! Hope to see you there! Happy hoppin'!
 
 

Hi, welcome back to day three of sneak peeks!!  I love this set called Cold Noses by Cheryl Grant!!  It really shows how much fun winter can be!!  I chose to go simple with this card since the stamp was sweet and cute all on its own!  I made the hills using Distress Inks and a template I created and then just sponged on the ink.  The color I used was Stormy Sky.  I also masked off the moon to keep it white.  This was all done on watercolor paper by Tim Holtz.  I then splattered on some white to add a few stars in the sky.  The sentiment was embossed with black ink and black embossing powder onto vellum.  I added a snowflake button and twine to finish it off!  I really love the moon peeking out from behind the little guy!  Thanks for much for stopping by and enjoy the hop!

Challenges:

Crafting By Designs - Add A Sentiment.
Crafting With Friends - #29 Anything Goes.
Simply Papercraft - #38 Anything Goes.
613 Avenue Create - #190 Anything Goes.
Artistic Inspirations - #165 Anything Goes.
Crafting From The Heart - #131 Anything Goes.
Craft Your Passion - #333 Anything Goes.
Dream Valley - #142 One For The Boys!
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes.
Inky Chicks - #173 Animals.

19 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son would love this card! He does everything at night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really adorable and they look like they are having so much fun in hte image. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craft Your Passion Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!
    Thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute I love the idea he may sneeking out at night to play.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Gosh! your coloring is amazing! I can feel myself flying through the snow on a cold winters day!
    hugs
    Judy K

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you've done the hills. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzers!! I just love this card!! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzers!! I just love this card!! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh love how you made those wonderful snowdrifts - awesome work:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. the sky is wonderful.
    the coloring is great.
    Love this card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! This is so darn cute! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the challenge of Inky Chicks. DT Veronique

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card Marilyn! I don't think I have ever seen hills like that with such beautiful shading of the snow - really well done! I also love the fussy cut image elevated so it shows shadows against the snow. And the splattered stars turned out really well - with my luck, it would have had a 'glob' someplace - LOL! Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG/ Green & Gold]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this! Those snowy hills are awesome! Great coloring! Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliant image and snow slopes you definitely achieved the look of motion--Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete