Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Guest Designer With One Crazy Stamper!!

Good morning everyone!! 
I'm super excited to share my news with you!  I've been asked to be a Guest Designer with the shop One Crazy Stamper!!  I'm going to be part of the November, December and January blog challenge!  Woohoo!!
 

I was given this adorable stamp by High Hopes to work with and it's called "Decorating With Charlie".  I have colored the image with Copics and then I used Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to sponge on the clouds.  I added a bit of glitter on the red ornament!  The designer paper is from the Echo Park - Deck The Halls paper pad.  The snowflake is a die from Paper Smoochies.  I added a bit of ribbon and some twine to finish it off!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Supplies:
 
 
Challenges:
 
Creative Craft Cottage - #74 Use Ribbon.
Creative Moments - #105 Anything Goes.
Aud Sentiments - #167 Cute Plus a Sentiment.
MAWTT - #32 Cute Animals.
Simply Papercraft - #39 Anything Goes.
Colour Crazy Challenge - Week 25 Anything Goes.
Crafty Catz - #344 Anything Goes/Die Cuts.
A Gem Of A Challenge - #181 Snowflakes.
Allsorts Challenge - Week 387 Get A Start On Christmas.
Crazy Hazelnut Christmas - #305 Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Welcome Marilyn! Congratulations on being a Guest Designer! I love the layout and the sky is amazing! Gorgeous card! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brillant - cute image and very fun sentiment, perfect for our cute challenge at Aud Sentiments. I also see you are playing along with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being a guest designer at OCS!! Your card is gorgeous, Marilyn :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card and such a cute fun image, many thanks for joining in our 'Let's get ready for Christmas' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a super fun card and lovely colouring Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning card. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and fabulous card
    Thanks for join us at CCC Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 305 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Creative craft cottage !
    Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,

    What an amazing card. I love It. I Want to offer you a GDT spot in one of our challenges at Creative Craft Cottage. Could you please email me at claudia.rogier@telenet.be

    Thanks
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't know why but cow images are always cute, lol. A fabulous card and great sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenges. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete