Friday, November 18, 2016

SNOW MUCH JOY!!


Hi!  I have a cute stamp set featured on my card today from YNS called Snow Much Joy!!  Love these cute little guys!!  I've tried for the very first time coloring on Kraft Cardstock with Copics.  I really like it and I thought the colors would be washed out but they look more vibrant to me!  The stamp set also comes with the background trees and mountains.  I added a bit of glitter to the trees.  The designer paper is from the Doodlebug - Here Comes Santa Claus paper pad.  I added a few snowflakes and a twine bow to finish it off.  I also used the sketch from YNS for the layout of my card.  I just flipped it!  I think I managed to add three of the colors to qualify for both the sketch and colors.  I have two browns and a green.  There is also a tiny bit of orange for the snowman's carrot nose! Thanks for stopping by!!

Challenges:

Inky Chicks - #75 Winter Wonderland.
Try It On Tuesday - Trees Are Green.
ABC Christmas - "W" For Wishes.
Crafting By Designs - Little Animals.
Crafty Creations - #328 Animals.
Fab 'N' Funky - #327 Digi Girl or Hat Image.
Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge - Christmas Critters.
Crafty Girls Creations - #30 Anything Goes.
Creative Knockouts - #168 Lots Of Layers.
Your Next Stamp Challenge - #52 Color And Sketch.

9 comments:

  1. A really fun card. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

    LoveChrissie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image, they look like they are having so much fun, super Christmas make. Many thanks for playing along in our challenge this week at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A happy, beautiful card.
    Thank you for sharing with us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous Winter scene. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful fun card. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design and such a fun and happy image! Thanks for joining us at Fab n funky this week
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Marilyn! The images are adorable & I love the scene you've created.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Your coloring in beautiful. Thanks for joining in challenge #52 at YNS.

    ReplyDelete